Rules and Regulations for OSCAR Convention
- The OSCAR Convention is scheduled to proceed irrespective of any weather conditions, be it rain or shine.
- No refunds will be issued, except in the event of cancellation by the OSCAR INDIA organizers. In such cases,
only the food pricing will be refunded, and kits will be sent to the provided postal address (postal charges
to be borne by the delegate).
- Entry into the main venue will only be permitted with a valid pass.
- Weapons are strictly prohibited on the event venue.
- Animals are not allowed at the venue.
- Food sales on the property are not permitted, except by approved caterers.
- Parking is available (Limited), but guests are advised not to leave any valuables in plain sight in their
vehicles. All the parking should be done in such a way as to not block other vehicles. OSCAR Convention is not
responsible for items left in vehicles.
- By attending the OSCAR Convention, delegates acknowledge that they will not hold the OSCAR INDIA, OSCAR
Convention, OSCAR members, OSCAR authority, volunteers, employees, hotel authority, or venue authority
responsible for any health-related issues.
- We kindly request all attendees to refrain from consuming alcohol and smoking at the event.
Food and Beverage
- Only approved caterers are allowed to sell food on the property.
- ORS or energy drinks are permitted.
- Delegates must choose the meal provided by the authority.
- Consumption of any other solid food inside the venue is not allowed unless prescribed by a physician.
- Lost food passes should be reported to Team OSCAR.
- The food type chosen during registration is the only option available. To request a change, delegates must
contact Team OSCAR.
Flea Market (it is Open Source)
- There are no mandatory fees for booking a table at the flea market during the OSCAR Convention. While booking a table at the flea market during the OSCAR Convention, you have the option to make a voluntary donation if you wish.
- Tables are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Booking includes one covered table and one chair. (Note: Additional decorations require payment.)
- Set up time for the flea market is on Saturday from 7 am to 9 am. It will be open to the public on Saturday
from 10 am to 3 pm and on Sunday from 8 am to 1 pm.
- Delegates must present the confirmation email for their flea market table.
- Kit bag items are non-negotiable and non-transferable.
- Delegates who are absent from the convention will bear the postal charges if they wish to receive the kit.
- All kits will be mailed to delegates by October.
- Once the kit is mailed from the headoffice of OSCAR INDIA, OSCAR Convention holds no further responsibility.
- A limited number of accommodation bookings can be made through OSCAR Convention.
- Rooms will be provided based on the budget chosen during registration.
- Check-in begins on September 20th at 6 am, and check-out is on September 24th at 1:30 pm.
- OSCAR Convention is not responsible for any delegates wishing to stay beyond September 25th if their room was
not booked through the convention.
- Delegates agree to hold OSCAR Convention, its members, representatives, council, authority, and the main venue
harmless from any liability, loss, claims, suits, or judgments arising from their negligent or intentional acts
- OSCAR Convention disclaims responsibility for any injury to persons resulting from the negligent or intentional
acts or omissions of its employees.
- OSCAR Convention and any affiliated entities are not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damages,
such as lost profit or revenue, loss of use, increased costs or expenses, or claims resulting from agreements
between delegates and third parties.
- OSCAR Convention shall not be liable for delay or nonperformance due to circumstances beyond its reasonable
control, including but not limited to war, fire, acts of third parties, terrorism, governmental actions,
accidents, work stoppage, riots, disobedience, equipment breakdown, or other events.
This refund policy was adopted June 1, 2023 and supersedes all previous refund policies. By purchasing your tickets, flea market registration, or accommodations booked online or in person, you automatically agree to the following(OSCAR Convention will raise either it’s rain or shine so read the below information) :
- Delegate registration tickets are non-refundable once all details are confirmed.
- Flea market registration fees will be considered as donations and are non-refundable. The donations will be
used for the betterment of the HAM Community.
- Delegates who are absent from the convention and wish to receive the kit must bear the postal charges for its
We collect information from delegates when they register on our site or fill out a form. This may include name,
callsign, email address, mailing address, and phone number.
The information collected may be used to improve customer service and respond to customer service requests and
support needs more effectively. Information may be used to process transactions and deliver the purchased product
or service requested. Periodic emails may be sent to the email address provided for order processing, including
information and updates related to the order, as well as occasional club news and updates.
We implement various security measures to maintain the confidentiality and safety of personal information.
Personally identifiable information is not sold, traded, or transferred to outside parties, except trusted third
parties who assist in operating the website, conducting business, or servicing delegates, as long as they agree to
keep the information confidential.
These rules and regulations are subject to change without advance notice. All changes will be reflected in this
document once they take effect.